Please follow the following step to configure the email account in your local
1. Open Outlook and Click on the Menu "FILE"
2. Go to Account Settings and select Account Settings from the drop down menu.
3. Under E-mail tab, Click on "New"
4. Choose "Manual setup on additional server type" to continue
5. Select "POP or IMAP" service and Click Next
6. In the Add Account, fill out your email details as follow
Your Name: Fill in your name
Email Address: Your account full email address
Account Type: POP3
Incoming mail server: mail.yourdomain.com (replace yourdomain.com to your own domain)
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.yourdomain.com (replace yourdomain.com to your own domain)
User Name: your full email address
Password: your email password
Then Click on "More Settings" to continue
7. Go to Advanced tab, fill in the following
Incoming server(POP3): 995
This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL): Yes
Outgoing server (SMTP): 587
Use the following type of encrypted connection: Auto
Leave a copy of messages on the server: Yes
Remove from server after XX days: 30 (This is only keep the latest 30 days email on the webmail, all other email will download to Outlook and removed from server)
Click OK to complete the setup. Then Click on Send/Receive and it will
download all email into Outlook and only left the latest 30 days copy in
the server webmail.